Here are six causes for lack of motivation:
1.When you have too many things to do.
2.When you double your abilities. Self doubt. You don’t feel like your completed tasks are done correctly.
3.Low motivation is common cause of depression, anxiety and other mental health issues.
4.Lack of commitment
5. Bad attitude
6. Not being specific enough.
How can you get back on track?
There are some tips:
- Listen to podcasts that share positive, encouraging stories.
- Surround yourself with people in your life who are also working on goals and share progress and challenges.
- Give yourself incentives or rewards for accomplishing tasks.
- For every task you do that you don’t like, do something that makes you happy.
- Break your to-do list into manageable sections.
- Make your tasks into habits in your daily routine.
- Get outside for a walk to center your focus.
- Be kind and compassionate to yourself.
- Argue the opposite when you think negative thoughts.
I hope this post will help you. Have a wonderful day.
Stay motivated. You can do whatever you want. Don’t worry about small things. Your mental and physical health is first. Take care of yourself first.
23 thoughts on “Lack of motivation”
Amazing post dear friend💞🤗
I needed to read this just today! Thank you so much!
I am glad. Have a wonderful day. Stay motivated.
Love your words on motivation! Agree 100%!
Very good post
I’m glad to read this post.
I am glad you like it
Thanks for following. Good for you! Nice blog name and mission! Love the tagline 🙂 Nice, post too.
Thank you. I’ve realised that my problem is #1 on your list. I’ll need to explore some of your suggestions
Good for you.
everyone needs a post like this once in a while. great topic.
This is a fab post and so important! Thank you for sharing!
I am glad you like it. Thank you
Such a wonderful motivational post, thanks for sharing this.
Your Welcome ❤️❤️