Reading self-love quotes is the best way to get motivated to love yourself a little more today. Sometimes we become so focused with loving our loved ones—our families, friends, and even strangers—that we neglect to give ourselves the care we deserve.
WHAT IS TRUE MEANING OF SELF LOVE?
Self-love is a feeling of appreciation for oneself that develops through behaviours that promote our mental, emotional, and spiritual development. Having a high regard for your own happiness and well-being is what it means to love yourself. Self-love entails attending to your own needs and refraining from putting your health at risk in order to please others.
I’ll give some self-love quotes in this article to encourage you to value yourself more.
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “Talk to yourself like someone you love.” – Brene Brown
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morely
- “Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” – Maryam Hasnaa
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
- “Fashion is my way to express how much I love myself.” – Laura Bruneau
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Dr. Maya Angel
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Seek to be whole, not perfect.” – Oprah
- “True self-care is not bath salts and chocolate cake, it’s making the choice to build a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Brianna Wiest
I HOPE YOU WILL FIND THIS ARTICLE USEFUL. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with me .
2 thoughts on “Self Love Quotes”
💚💚 well put, I do concur 💚💚 thanks for sharing!
Thank you ❤️